2015 Limited Late Model Rules
(Also reference CPR General Rules and regulations)
RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER: The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. COASTAL PLAINS RACEWAY TECH shall be empowered to permit any and all deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions to keep the competition close. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the COASTAL PLAINS RACEWAY TECH officials, their decision is final.
$1000.00 fine for tire soaking
$100.00 fine for antifreeze
Coastal Plains Raceway has decided to help reduce the cost to the Racer/Car Owner we will tech your car by the track you claim on your tech card. You may claim Dillion (DMS), East Carolina (ECMS), Southern National (SNMP), Wake County (WCS) and South East Limited Late Model (SLLM). All final tech will be by the the current rules listed on their website. The below four rules will apply to all cars.
CPR FUEL RULE:
1. SUNOCO Track Fuel ONLY.
2. NO Additives.
1. CPR Track tire ONLY.
2. HOOSIER F-45 ONLY.
3. Tires must be purchased from CPR. You can only use the tires in your database to compete with. The driver is responsible for competing with the correct tires.
4. You may purchase 2 tires per race. The drivers first race at CPR, we will give you 2 scuff tires from tire shed.
5. Qualify & Race the Feature on those tires that day ONLY.
6. Tires in your database purchased from CPR to be used ONLY.
7. Any tire found on a car before or after QUALIFYING or before or after the FEATURE RACE inspection not matching the CPR Tire database, will result in a total disqualification, show points awarded only and loss of money. Additional fines or suspensions may be imposed by CPR Officials.
8. DRY TIRE RULE ONLY. CPR Officials reserve the right to mandate (2) tire impound procedures if any team(s) become suspect of soaking or treating tires.
1. Helmet: SA2005 or SA2010 ( http://racinghelmetguide.com/auto-helmet-ratings.html).
2. A head and neck restraint device/system (R3/HANS/Hutchens) is mandatory and is to be used during track rentals, practice, qualifying and main events. The head-and-neck restraint device/system when connected, should be configured, maintained, and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. The following are CPR approved Head and Neck Restraint Devices/Systems: R3, HANS Device, Hutchens Device.
3. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE DRIVER, NOT TRACK OFFICIALS, TO ENSURE THAT HIS/HER DEVICE/SYSTEM IS TRACK APPROVED, CORRECTLY INSTALLED, MAINTAINED, AND PROPERLY USED.
4. Flame retardant driving suit, gloves with SFI Tag.
5. Radios ALLOWED.
6. Transponders MANDATORY.
7. SPOTTERS will be MANDATORY in spotter stand for all LLM practice and race with more than 10 cars on the track.